BIH Erepublik forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eHungarian Embassy - Ambasade eMađarske

+4
Friend
Opatica
Azoo Lazzo
csaradics
8 posters

Go down

eHungarian Embassy - Ambasade eMađarske Empty eHungarian Embassy - Ambasade eMađarske

Komentar  csaradics Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:11 pm

Hi!

I'm Csaradics from Hungary, and I will be the Ambassador of eHungary in EBIH.

I create this topic, so we can talk about eHungary, eHungarians or the relationship between eBosnia and Hercegovina and eHungary.

I would like to send my greetings from the people of Hungary! Smile

Zdravo!

Ja sam Csaradics (izgovoriti: čaradič) iz Mađarske. Ja ću biti Veleposlanik eMađarske u EBIH.

Ja stvaram tu temu, možemo govoriti o eMađarskoj, eMađara i odnosa između eBosne i Hercegovine i eMađarske.

Ja pošaljem pozdrave iz Mađarske! Smile

(Sorry for my Bosnian grammar, I speak only a little Croatian, and i use google translate too.)
csaradics
csaradics

Broj komentara : 4

Na vrh Go down

eHungarian Embassy - Ambasade eMađarske Empty Re: eHungarian Embassy - Ambasade eMađarske

Komentar  Azoo Lazzo Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:43 pm

Welcome! Hope that we will establish good relationships between our 2 countries Wink
Azoo Lazzo
Azoo Lazzo

Broj komentara : 9

Na vrh Go down

eHungarian Embassy - Ambasade eMađarske Empty Welcome

Komentar  Opatica Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:38 pm

Welcome Mr Csaradics

(in eBH You could write on croatian like also and on serbian and bosnian language..all that languages are official in the same time)

Kind Regards

csaradics (citat):Hi!

I'm Csaradics from Hungary, and I will be the Ambassador of eHungary in EBIH.

I create this topic, so we can talk about eHungary, eHungarians or the relationship between eBosnia and Hercegovina and eHungary.

I would like to send my greetings from the people of Hungary! Smile

Zdravo!

Ja sam Csaradics (izgovoriti: čaradič) iz Mađarske. Ja ću biti Veleposlanik eMađarske u EBIH.

Ja stvaram tu temu, možemo govoriti o eMađarskoj, eMađara i odnosa između eBosne i Hercegovine i eMađarske.

Ja pošaljem pozdrave iz Mađarske! Smile

(Sorry for my Bosnian grammar, I speak only a little Croatian, and i use google translate too.)
Opatica
Opatica

Broj komentara : 42

Na vrh Go down

eHungarian Embassy - Ambasade eMađarske Empty Re: eHungarian Embassy - Ambasade eMađarske

Komentar  Friend Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:23 pm

Welcome Smile
Friend
Friend

Broj komentara : 19

Na vrh Go down

Komentar  Pimpster Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:06 pm

dobrodošli

Pimpster

Broj komentara : 2

Na vrh Go down

eHungarian Embassy - Ambasade eMađarske Empty Welcome

Komentar  Esmir Pamukovic Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:26 am

Welcome, dear eHungary ambassador
Esmir Pamukovic
Esmir Pamukovic

Broj komentara : 3
Mjesto : Gradacac

http://sbp-academy.co.cc

Na vrh Go down

Komentar  csaradics Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:31 am

Hi all!

I want to congratulate to Interwal for winning the presidential elections!
I wish a successful period for the whole eBosnia and Hercegovina in the name of the people of eHungary!

Csaradics,
Ambasador eMađarske
csaradics
csaradics

Na vrh Go down

Komentar  Agich Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:46 am

ja..., još stranaca Very Happy ovaj je gut Razz
Agich
Agich

Broj komentara : 38

Na vrh Go down

Komentar  NTManiac Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:35 am

@Csaradics - what is official standout from Hungary about some hungarians wanted to do Takeover of bosnia couple weeks ago?

NTManiac

Broj komentara : 31

Na vrh Go down

Komentar  csaradics Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:06 am

NTManiac (citat):@Csaradics - what is official standout from Hungary about some hungarians wanted to do Takeover of bosnia couple weeks ago?

Here is the official standpoint of the Goverment of eHungary about the Takeovers on March 25th:

http://www.erepublik.com/en/newspaper/ehungary-184444/1

I think, this part is the most important:

"It is true that some Hungarians travelled to smaller foreign countries seeking easy gold as elected members of congress. They are young players who are pirates of the eRepublik, causing some trouble, but they can be easily countered and pose little threat even if some succeed - which is very unlikely since they receive no support and can rely on their own resources only.

We cannot controll every citized who claims himself Hungarian, however we will make sure that those who do not comply with official Hungarian policies will be isolated and deprived of any means to carry out their actions.(...)"

Do You think, The Coaliton was made by Hungarians? I will be sad if it is true. I saw every candidate on Bosnian election, and I could not find anybody who lives in Hungary, or has Hungarian newspapers or lot of Hungarian friends. If You know about anybody, who is Hungarian, and tried to make a TO in Your country, please write it to me. Thank You!

I am sure, the Goverment of eHungary didn't want to make a TO in Bosnia, and I haven't heard about a hungarian TO in eBosnia and Hercegovina. I read only a small number of comments, where some idiot wanted a TO in Your country, but they wanted TOs from Croatia to Poland, so it is not a serious plan.

Personally, I am against the TOs, I am sorry about the Croatian TO in Serbia, and I wish every country to have their own control. I was happy that The Coalition's TO wasn't successful.
csaradics
csaradics

Na vrh Go down

Komentar  NTManiac Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:53 pm

I am not sure if anyone was from Hungary, didn't made any research, but i think i saw somewhere that hungarians and brasilians where for this TO (saw a link for a topic on official forum or something like that, where some people invited others to help to do it... no official organization from country, only individuals)... I just wanted to ask for the official declaration from Hungary about this... Brasilians also refuse to help its citizens to do TO, and the contacted us before election with the information about the individuals who organized this from their country... Thank you for fast answer, and i wish you good time here...

NTManiac

Broj komentara : 31

Na vrh Go down

Komentar  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Na vrh Go down

Na vrh